Saturday, January 16, 2010

I was late putting in my pre-order from the new mini catalog and sale-a-bration catalog, so I just received my parcel this past week. I ordered everything with the new clear-mount stamps, rather then the wooden block. I absolutely love that they each come in a DVD size case, which will be perfect for storage. I also love that there is a small logo of each stamp that is inside pictured on the side, so it will be so easy to see what is inside the box. Here is what I ordered (minus Messages for Mom b/c I couldn't find an image of it):

Well Scripted


Fox & Friends


I {heart} Hearts


Whimsical Words


I cannot wait to start playing with these sets. Stay tuned b/c I will be posting pictures of the cards that I come up with!

2 comments:

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Those look great! Can't wait to see the cards you make!

When I get more work and can afford it, I'll be getting some more stamps. In the meantime, I need to pull the ones I have out and make some more cards - Lord knows I have enough time on my hands, LOL!

Jodi said...

I know what you mean about having time on your hands. LOL I'm not getting as many call-ins for work as I thought I might.