Saturday, January 23, 2010

As you can tell from the pictures posted below, I have been on a felt cookie kick. =) These are felt cookies that are embellished with icing & sprinkles! The sprinkles are beads that are very securely stitched in place so they are not going anywhere. My own daughter loves to play bakery with the ones I have made for her and I use them frequently with my students in class.

They make a great gift for the little baker or an addition to any child's pretend kitchen collection!! These adorable sets are completely handmade and hand sewn with lots of care. It is made using high quality felt, securely stitched beads, cotton thread and anti-allergenic polyester fiberfill in a smoke free home.

Each cookie measures approx. 2.5" by 2.5" and is lightly stuffed to give it the look and feel of a real cookie!





No comments: