Tuesday, July 21, 2009



Is anyone interested in joining a marker club??? My upline Chelle has been kind enough to let me go in on this with her so my customers can benefit as well. Isn't she great?? =)

Anyone who has been to my workshops knows how much I absolutely love my SU markers. I love that there are two tips, that they coordinate with the papers & inks, and that for a much smaller investment, I get more the complete color line that Stampin' Up offers.

The markers retail for $45.95/12 ($179.95 for all 48), and when you buy the full set from SU, you get a handy carrying case for them. For $50 each month for 4 months (includes tax & shipping... or we can spread it out and have the class run over 8 months, up to the participants), you would get one set of 12 markers, and after the run of the club, you would have all the markers, and the carrying case (one person will get it each month of the club). In addition, hostess benefits will rotate from month to month, so that each person will get at least a level 1 stamp set and $20 of free SU product of their choice. And, as my thank you, each person who participates will receive a pack of the 2009-10 In Color markers at no cost to you!

To recap. For $50/month for 4 months, you get:

48 standard color markers
convenient carrying case
FREE level 1 hostess stamp set
$20 FREE SU merchandise of your choice
6 current In Color markers as my gift to you
Each club will contain 4 members, and as soon as the club is filled, I will place the order. Please leave a comment or email me at JodiStilwell@yahoo.com to join. (Canadians only - sorry!)

2 comments:

JeanAnne said...

Me, me, Me! Do we need a group of 4 to do it?

Jodi said...

Nope, you don't need a group of 4. We are waiting until we have at least 4 people before we start a group. I'll add you to the list. =)