Thursday, July 23, 2009




I know it is a little late, but here is July's Card Kit. I was in school all month and finished classes yesterday. =) When I first saw the stamp set Always in the catalog, I did not really care for it. I eventually bought it and it sat on my shelf for months. I finally assembled it this week and started to play with it and guess what? I actually really love this set. =) It has so many possibilities. Always is shown on page 54 of the catalog.

You will receive enough to make12 cards in total, including envelopes. You will receive the 4 cards completed, as shown in the pictures above. This will give you examples to go by.

Cost of the card kit will be $15. You can send me a cheque or payment can be made through PayPal. Once payment is received, I will mail out your kit. Please leave a comment or e-mail me at JodiStilwell@yahoo.com

2 comments:

Unknown said...

what's the DSP on the top card? I really like it!

Jodi said...

It is from a slab pack that I bought at Michaels months ago.