Thursday, April 9, 2009


Woo Hoo!!!! My last presentation is this evening and I'm so happy about that. There are only 3 more class days left and I can get back to teaching. I have missed the children soooo much and I cannot wait to get back on the 20th!

I'm also feeling a lot better today. My voice sounds a little funny, but I feel great, so that is all that matters, right?? =)

Now that schoolwork is done, I plan on getting back to the crafts. Oh, how I have missed thee in the past few weeks! I have a workshop to plan for on the 25th, so I need to come up with some designs for that. Wheeeee!

1 comment:

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

I've still got 2 presentations to go...and the last few little things to do (like the portfolio...oh and I have to redo MarkBook and take it in and slide under the door tomorrow)...so looking forward to being finished. Hoping to have a week or so off before I start the internship. Still haven't heard anything from Bryan about that. Hopefully he'll mention it next week or something...