Thursday, April 16, 2009


I finished school at 5:45pm today! Woo Hoo! I am off until May 30th when I start Art class. It will be nice to have the next month off, although I will be supply teaching in the meantime.

I know that I promised some new cards over the weekend, but that did not happen. I have been working at the local Farmer's Market since January where I sell hair clips, diaper cakes, cards and various felt crafts. I sell my handmade items each Saturday. This past weekend, I was offered a table at the Earth Day celebration that will be occurring on Sunday. There will be over 800 people attending, so how could I say no to that?? Having said yes, I needed to get some more clips made b/c I have not been making many lately. Wish me luck! Hopefully sales will be good! =)

1 comment:

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Doesn't it feel great to be done?? I think I start my internship on Tuesday. We have a meeting Monday so I'll find out then for sure.

Good luck making the clips. I'm sure you'll get plenty made and will sell tons of them! I think that after I finish with the portfolio tomorrow (just have the smart goals and tabs to do I think), I'm going to make some cards and/or knit...it's been awhile since I've been able to be crafty!