Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Many things happened to me and my family during 2008. As we enter the new year I thought I'd take a moment and reflect on a few of the things that the previous year has meant to us in a little (actually more like huge) photo montage...

My baby turned 4...


Sami started to really enjoy helping with baking...


Happy Easter...


Sami started soccer...


Our first trip to Woodstock...


Sami found a passion for gardening, like her Mom...




Happy Canada Day...


Trip to PEI...



Trips to the park...



My niece was born...





I went back to school to obtain my BEd...


Fall...




Christmas 2008...





If you have managed to stick through all the pictures, thank you! =) It has been a pretty good year. There have been many ups and downs, but I honestly cannot complain! =)

1 comment:

Libby Hickson said...

What a great summary!! Your daughter is beautiful. I *love* the photo of her with the sunflower!!