Friday, December 12, 2008

I have been having a really hard time finding things for my brother this year for Christmas. I typically have no problem, but I'm sick of buying him really nice things, only to have them sit in his closet, still in the boxes, never used. This year, I have a few gift certicifates for him to various places (Home Hardware, C'dn Tire, Princess Auto) that I know he will love and I have a golf game.

Today, I was playing around with my stamps and came across my All in the Family set, which I haven't used in ages. I think I came up with the perfect gift. I am going to buy a frame for it tomorrow. What do you think??

Sami saw this and absolutely loved it, so she wanted me to make one for her of our family. Of course, Nan and Grampy are there too! =) Here it is:

I wish that I would have thought of this set sooner. I think I would have made a few more of these and mailed out with the packages that have already been shippped.

No comments: