Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Well, I am all registered and the university is paid in full! I officially start back to school tomorrow. I cannot believe at 30 years old, I am going back to school. Eeeeks! I keep telling myself that it is going to be worth it in the end. On Tuesdays and Thursdays, my first class is not until 11:45am and I have Fridays off, so it isn't all bad. =) Monday and Wednesday, I start at 8:15am (Blah!). Those mornings will be pretty hectic, as I need to get myself and Sami ready and make sure we are out the door by 7:20am! I want to make sure to be out before the school buses or I will be late! Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Lexy said...

So how did school go? That's awesome that you are going back, what are you taking?

Unknown said...

so, how was school today?? Glad to be back? In some ways I'd love to go back.... just lacking time & money, hah. Good luck with your courses!

I tagged you here btw :)

Jodi said...

School is going great!!! I am taking my Education degree. I will be finished next December.