Saturday, August 30, 2008


I made a diaper cake for my brother and his girlfriend when my niece was born. As I was bringing it into the hospital, I noticed so many people starring at it. I walked into the lobby and there were even more people starring at it. I was really starting to feel a little uncomfortable! My brother told me that every person that went into their room commented on it and really loved it, wanting to know where they got it. With his encouragement, I decided to start making them and sell them and see how things go.

The one that I made for my brother and girlfriend had lots of goodies in it, such as sleepers, onesies, bibs, face cloths, receiving blankets, toys, etc. I thought that the ones I will sell would be much plainer. It will make it much easier for me to make and I do not want to try hunting down specific items for people. I think it turned out nicely just as it is!

No comments: