Monday, August 3, 2009

Things in the Craft Den have been very busy the past few weeks. I have not been working on making cards or scrapbooking, which I have been really missing lately. I have been doing more felt creations and coming up with new ideas. One of my older creations that has really been selling lots lately have been my felt cookies, with sprinkles on top. They have been selling to not only parents and daycares for play time, but also to teachers to incorporate into their teaching. Teachers are using them for teaching colors and for addition and subtration tools. Selling these to teachers got to to thinking and I have many ideas in the making and cannot wait to show you all. I will soon be a teacher myself so I will be making lots that I can use in the classroom. I hope that others will find that they will be useful too.

No comments: