Sunday, May 10, 2009

I came across these questions on Scrapfreakintastic.

In honor of Mother's Day, I asked Sami these questions about me and this is what she answered:

1. What is something mom always says to you?
I love you.

2. What makes mom happy?
Me listening.

3. What makes mom sad?
When I’m not listening.

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
When I do funny tricks.

5. What was your mom like as a child?
I don’t know.

6. How old is your mom?
30 (yep).

7. How tall is your mom?
I don’t know.

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Play with me.

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Do stuff that she doesn’t want me to help her with, like painting (when she was in preschool Wednesday morning, I painted the kitchen and dining room).

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
For the models (she loves to watch America's Next Top Model with me).

11. What is your mom really good at?
Cooking supper.

12. What is your mom not very good at?
Mommy is good at everything.

13. What does your mom do for a job?
To teach.

14.What is your mom's favorite food?
Pizza.

15.What makes you proud of your mom?
To love me forever.

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Belle.

17. What do you and your mom do together?
Go shopping.

18. How are you and your mom the same?
We both wear comfy pants.

19. How are you and your mom different?
We are not different, we are both the same.

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Because you give me hugs and kisses.

21. What does your mom like most about you?
Being good.

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Bowling (we went bowling last week).

No comments: