Friday, March 13, 2009

I know that Easter is a month away, but us crafty folk tend to start thinking of the upcoming holidays ahead of time. This allows us to get our crafty on. LOL I have been working on mini-baskets to sell at the market. I have done up two different kinds. One for a boy and one for a girl. The girl one has 2 felt eggs, 2 chocolate eggs, set of easter hair clippies, felt bunny and card. The boy one has 2 felt eggs, 2 chocolate eggs, car, felt bunny and card. I am planning on wrapping them in transparent wrap, with a ribbon on top. They will sell for $5 each.

3 comments:

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Those are adorable, Jodi! I hope you'll sell lots of them. Love your card in the previous post too.

Unknown said...

Super cute, but at $5, are you making anything back? I'm sure they'd sell at $7 or $8!

Jodi said...

They actually cost about $2 to make, so I thought $5 was a decent price to ask. I really suck at pricing though. LOL