Friday, October 10, 2008

I had "Stamp Club" this morning! It was so much fun. I love getting together with the girls for some me time. It sure has been a while. We worked on Christmas Cards with new sets that are now available. My Stampin' Up Rep also have a sale going on!! =) She has a crapload of retired sets that she wants to get rid of. She sells them at a great price to begin with, but today she had a buy one, get one for 1/2 off deal!!! Yippee! I think I went a little crazy. I also received my last order (Holiday Blitz and Bugs & Kisses). This is what I left with:



























1 comment:

Unknown said...

good stuff! I love bugs & kisses (current!) and have the holiday sampler (is that what it's called? I'm a sucky rep... that's also current), so good deal if you got 'em BOGO 50%.

Happy stamping!